Guy Clifford Petterborg was born on April 2, 1889 in Preston, Oneida, Idaho. His parents were Emil Olsen Petterborg and Erika Eugenia Bjorkman.
He registered for the WWI draft on June 5, 1917, but did not serve.
He married Cecelia Rose Kelly on February 22, 1919 in Seattle, Washington at the age of 29.
They had their first child, Guy C. Petterborg, on November 28, 1919 in Preston, and the three of them were listed together on the 1920 Census. The Webster family (Asa and Rachel) were also listed on this same Census page.
By 1930, Guy and Cecelia had 6 children, including Donald Petterborg, who was 9 years old at the time of the Census.
Guy died in Preston, Idaho on June 23, 1958 at the age of 69.
Jared-
ReplyDeleteHey, I found this blog from the link on your mom's blog. I am a family history nut too, and while I have done most of my research on my own side of the family- I have dipped my toes in a little bit of petterborg stuff as well. I have been in contact with your great aunt norma who sent me some information also. There's a great bio of Thomas Kelly....do you have that??
I'd love to collaborate with you! Thanks for sharing your research. Loved reading everything! Keep it coming.
-Amanda Barlow
Hey Amanda -
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment on here - I guess I didn't have it set up to alert me when someone left a comment!
It would be great to collaborate! Norma sent a few things as well about Thomas Kelly, and I guess it has been difficult to find more information for him and his family.